How to Seek out "Birds"(Customers)|
Seeking out birds (customers) is a learned behavior that can be mastered with the help of your hunter (salesperson) and a few tips listed below.
- Always remember everyone you know is a bird.
- Listen for birds who are talking about buying.
- Hunt in locations where you know lots of birds:
- Social Events
- Tell the bird about your personal experience with YOUR DEALER NAME GOES HERE
- Be ready to answer questions:
- What is YOUR DEALER NAME GOES HERE?
- Where are they located?
- Who should I talk to?
- Can I just stop in at any time?
- Do they take in trade-ins?
- Can I go online and view their inventory?
- What is their phone number?
All of these things will contribute to making your hunting experience easier and more successful.